Panko-crusted cod with chipotle mayonaise
- Anything with black beans (burgers; black bean and sweet potato chili; Brazilian-style black beans and rice)
- Thai red bean chili
- Lentil and artichoke stew
- Artichokes with garlic aioli
- Leek pie (made with Dijon country mustard, from The Greens Cookbook)
- Pasta Puttanesca (made by her friend Sarah’s dad)
- Chevre and hard-boiled egg on challah
- Portabello mushrooms stuffed with spinach and ricotta (though she doesn’t like spinach alone)
- Avocado, pineapple, strawberries
- Salmon, cooked about any way I can make it
- Swordfish grilled with salt and pepper; or with Thai marinade
And, of course, some old standards like PB&J, nutella sandwiches, mac & cheese (especially from Panera).
We’re actually surprised she likes these last few things as she ate them pureed and over-loaded when we had to create extra-high calorie food for her.